Monday 18 May 2020

Servicio y Abuelas - Mission Week 82


This week was great I think I read the Come Follow Me chapters like 20 times this week in various member lessons. There was a ton of super applicable counsel for this time in history.

We did some service for Sister Mann in the ward, her son Garth is super funny he has autism and the whole time he was showing us his power rangers movies haha. He's a great guy. We cleaned up her garden and she gave us some pretty good curry afterwards :)

The most unexpected part of this week was when my parents told me that my Grandparents were driving through my mission to go to Seattle for a day. I asked if they could come pick up a box of stuff to take home and they said sure! They stopped by Sunday morning and we chatted for about 5 minutes. It was pretty fun but a little weird haha. 

This week flew by I honestly can't remember anything else.

Les quiero, 

Elder Thompson





No comments:

Post a Comment