Monday 6 April 2020

Corona Cypher - Mission Week 76


Hey y'all what's happenin 

Quarantine life is still about the same I don't have a ton to talk about. We cooked a bunch of food this week and watched a few church movies. We had a few more member lessons and stuff like that and had a mission wide conference as well as MLC. 

We made a song with the APs to try and motivate the mission :] it was pretty fun and excuse the white rapping. 

Conference tho was super legit!! We had a super good time watching it and feeling the Spirit of God. 

Highlight talks for me were the ones by Elder James Rasband, Elder Holland (as always), Elder Oaks, and everything Pres. Nelson. I would highly recommend a re read on all of those or if you have read them they are soooooo good. 

My testimony is that God does answer prayers. I won't go into details but I went into conference with a question and I was promised that I would receive answers. I did receive an answer and I know that it was an answer from God. Please watch general conference if you are having any questions about anything your soul desires! I know that God speaks through living prophets and that he cares about us. 

Les quiero 

Elder Thompson 

Attachments

1. Me being super enthusiastic about these masks we have to wear 
2. A single cover someone drew for the song we made
3. The song we made  




No comments:

Post a Comment