Monday 20 July 2020

The three jarritos - Mission Week 91


Hey buenas tardes 

So I dont think I mentioned last week that we were having transfers but...we had transfers haha. Luckily I'm staying here in Kennewick for another 6 weeks and I got another companion so we are in a Trio! The crazy part is that our new companion is Elder Peirce haha. I lived with him for 3 months when I served in Prosser and he trained E Faleumu sooo it's kinda weird. We all already know each other super well and it's been a lot of fun. Our zone got a bunch of new missionaries too which is always loads of fun 😊

Mission life is still good we are still locked down pretty much but I've realized that my experience during COVID is almost entirely dependant on my attitude so I'm doing my best to stay positive and have lots of faith. We have been doing a lot of stuff for the Facebook pages, mostly administrative stuff so it's not very interesting to talk about but I'm learning a lot. 

We've been trying to get to know our zone and stuff but they rolled us back on some of the things we are allowed to do with other missionaries so it's a little harder now. We played a little bit of ultimate frisbee with out district which was a blast. 

E Peirce likes to cook a lot so we bought a ton of good meat this week and we're gonna eat like kings haha. We also discovered that KFC started selling a half gallon bag of soda so we had to get one for the memes 

Time is flying! I've been trying to catch up on some of my journaling and it's a really long process. I hope it is worth it though, there are definitely experiences I don't want to forget from my mission. I'm sure it will be good when it's done 😂

Anyways thanks for the prayers and support as always! Les quiero y espero que tengan una semana buenísima. Nunca olviden que Dios es consciente de ustedes.

- Elder Thompson 

1. The three jarritos 
2. The KFC Half gallon 
3. The three jarritos at the temple 







No comments:

Post a Comment